- “Ugly Mugs, a commonly used safety app for sex workers in Ireland and the UK, is facing removal from the Android Play Store following changes to Google’s permissions policy. Ugly Mugs allows sex workers to screen incoming calls and text messages from clients, using an alert system to flag potentially dangerous clients based on reports from other sex workers.”
* Sex worker safety app ‘Ugly Mugs’ may be removed from Android Play Store under new permissions policy (NSWP)
- “The Manatomy Awards themselves really do span the gamut. Not only are tried-and-true categories like “Best Butt,” “Best Full-Frontal” and “Best Gay Scene” represented, but Mr. Man also got … creative, and not in a safe-for-work way. From “Best Celebrity Taint” and “Cleanest Butthole” to “Best Ass in the Grass,” some of these awards for on-screen nudity are downright shocking!”
* The Naked Celebrity Experts at Mr. Man Have Awards for All Their Favorite On-Screen Nudity (Hornet)
- “Bangladeshi authorities have blocked almost 20,000 websites as part of “war against pornography”. Popular social media apps such as TikTok and Bigo – which authorities believe are misused – have also been blocked in the South Asian nation, Jabbar said. Apps including Instagram and Facebook are also being monitored as part of the crackdown. Most of the blocked sites are foreign, but a few local websites and social media platforms have also faced action under the crackdown, he added.”
* Country bans internet pornography as part of ‘war’ on indecency (Yahoo News UK)
- “Writing for The Topeka Capital-Journal, Tim Carpenter reported on a pair of bills introduced in the Kansas House last week that ostensibly seek to fund human trafficking initiatives by mandating default content blocking features on all new internet-capable devices sold in the state; and by imposing a sin tax on customers visiting adult-oriented businesses.”
* Kansas Lawmakers Want Porn Money (Again) (XBIZ)
- “Singapore’s parliament may make the practice of “stealthing” – the act of non-consensually removing a condom during sex – illegal, in a landmark bill that also addresses revenge porn and upskirting … People convicted of stealthing could be imprisoned for up to 10 years, according to the bill’s current text. Those found guilty could also be caned.”
* ‘Stealthing’: Singapore set to jail or cane men who remove condom during sex without consent (Independent)
- “It’s not uncommon for women to let their straight partners play in a “monogamy gray zone,” to give guys access to tensional outlets that allow them to cheat without really cheating. “Happy ending” massages, oral sex at bachelor parties, lap dances, escorts at conferences … influenced by ubiquitous pop-cultural cues, many people believe that men need these opportunities for recreational “sorta sex” because “it’s how men are.” It’s how women are, too, it seems.”
* The Bored Sex (The Atlantic)
- “In rejecting a San Francisco resident’s request for a vanity license plate that would have been shorthand for “leather daddy,” the DMV noted the phrase’s “sexual connotation” and how it can be read “as a term of lust or depravity” in the letter it sent to Robert Haynes in January explaining its decision.”
* CA DMV rejects leather vanity plate (Bay Area Reporter)
- “A recent example of porn’s robotic trend was highlighted in a recent article in the U.K.’s “Mirror,” which looked at web sci-fi series “Future Darkly,” an Adult Time production featuring the Aura Doll in a product placement deal alongside human co-stars Whitney Wright and Tommy Pistol. The series will run in six episodes between February and July 2019.”
* Sex Robots: Porn’s Next Frontier? (XBIZ)
- “A team of medieval historians working in the archives at the University of York has found evidence that a nun in the 14th century faked her own death and crafted a dummy “in the likeness of her body” in order to escape her convent and pursue – in the words of the archbishop of the time – “the way of carnal lust”.”
* Archive shows medieval nun faked her own death to escape convent (Guardian)
- “Costing about $10,000, the RealDoll X robotic system makes lifelike facial movements and connects onto the bodies of the RealDoll silicone love doll line. However, the RealDoll X app can also be used on its own if you aren’t ready to fork out thousands for the animatronic head.”
* RealDoll Upgrades AI App, Considers Expanding Sexbot Factory Due to High Demand (Future of Sex)
Main post photo via: #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney (Design You Trust)
Content copyright © 2013 Violet Blue ® (R) permitted for use on tinynibbles.com only.
This tinynibbles.com feed is for personal, non-commercial use only and is held within federally registered trademark Violet Blue® (R).
The use of this feed on any website other than Violet Blue’s Tiny Nibbles: Open Source Sex breaches copyright, violates U.S. Federal Trademark law, and the Federal Trademark Dilution Act. If this content is not in your news reader, it makes the page you are viewing copyright infringement, theft and trademark violation.
The post Sex News: Sex worker safety threat from Google, Bangladesh blocks 20K sites, monogamy vs. female libido appeared first on Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex.