I seem to have a fever and chest cold; last night I muddled my way through beginning my next book but had to retire to bed all fuzzy-headed. That was after having a lovely lunch with my best friend Thomas, spilling all my boy troubles on him, and him telling me that the next time I pass out from alcohol/robot mania he’s going to tattoo “5150 ME” on my forehead. He’s got a point. But then I told him that when they “lock pyscho’s like [us] up and throw away the key” I was totally going to trade him for a carton of cigs once we were in the clink, and he’d better not try that ‘oops I dropped the soap’ bullshit on me again. Because it really scared the hippies in Herbivore, and we’re not even locked up yet.
So as I sit here all feverish on a beautiful clear-sky San Francisco day, I’m fondling squeezable links, like:
* This IFC article featuring a complete rundown of mainstream movies with real, non-simulated sex in them. Not many of these are hot fuck flicks; I do love how the writer (Michelle Orange) slapped Chloe Sevingy for blowing Republican dirtbag Vincent Gallo in Brown Bunny. From what I understand, Last Tango in Paris and Angel Heart should also be on this list. Also, not mentioned in the article but interesting to note is that Rocco Siffredi is in one of these films (in a sex scene) — Catherine Breillat‘s Romance. (via)
* A black leather washing machine called the Orgasmatron 3000. Should match the birdhouse nicely. (via)
* Am distracted by the Flickr sets of photographer John B. Baloumba. Favorites include water fetish (photo via), 777 views and shiny fetish.
* A hand-picked snippet of the Foley IM transcripts. The same blog wants us all to know the truth about VAGINA.
* This week I made bloggy love to Blip.tv while mentioning that there’s no porn allowed there; over at Fleshbot we featured the newest solution to this over at YouPorn Beta, which joins user-submitted adult video sites Xtube and PornoTube.
* Daily Innuendo has a nice, er, set of celebrity nip slips, four galleries in total, making for a lot of famous boobs.
* Oh — and boobies on Boing Boing! Okay, now that’s out of the way, Boing Boing had lots of great sex posts this week. First, cure your hiccups with a finger up the ass (so ripe for anal sex enthusiast hiccup fetishists — well played, Boing Boing). Then, masturbation, porn and DRM(!) — and Ramadan — make for strange bedfellows. I was all worked up until the Ramadan part. Don’t miss the Kinsey Institute’s call for erotic art entires; now that’s a show I’d love to see. Don’t forget Texas sex toy ruling by Supreme Court: guns yes! vibrators no! and their sweet post about my HOWTO protect yourself from “The Craigslist Experiment”.
* Not expressly about sex, but it’s the first thing I’d do with her: Sanrio’s newest fembot: Actroid DER2 can be rented for $3500 for 5 days. Adam Curry still sorta owes me on a couple RealDolls; he could save a few bucks and make me happy with two of these for a week!
The post Feeling blah, looking at kewl stuff appeared first on Violet Blue ® | Open Source Sex.